In compliance with the new FTC ruling, the following serves as disclosure on sponsorships and paid advertising on The Height of Style.
• The Height of Style is a blog owned and managed by Kacy Karlen, with written contributions from a team of writers.
• The Height of Style may choose to accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, free products, or other forms of compensation. Any compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made herein. That content, advertising space, or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content at the bottom of the post (if a product has been provided in exchange for a solicited product review, please look for the ‘C/O’ designation.)
• Sometimes The Height of Style is contacted to provide opinions on products, services, websites and various other topics that are deemed appropriate for this blog. Even though The Height of Style may receive compensation for these posts or advertisements, The Height of Style believes in honesty of relationship and opinion, and is committed to perpetuating authentic opinions and experiences on topics or products of interest to our readership. As a general rule, any sponsored content is presented on behalf of the brands and services The Height of Style knows, loves, wears, and supports, with the best interests of our tall community of readers in mind.
• The individual views and opinions expressed on this blog represent the opinions of The Height of Style contributors. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
• More often than not, The Height of Style is contacted to provide opinions on products, services, and websites that are deemed inappropriate or inapplicable to this blog, or is sent samples of products/services deemed out-of-category for The Height of Style’s interests and readership. In those cases, The Height of Style reserves the right to refuse review or submittal of opinion statements on behalf of the brand or service in question.
• This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will be identified.
• The Height of Style is/has been affiliated with the following companies and brands: Barefoot Tess, Shoes of Prey, eShakti, Long Tall Sally, Joules, Long Elegant Legs, Upper Street, Shoesissima, Peruvian Connection, Height Goddess, TEAL Apparel, and The Williamsburg Garment Company.